Baidu Advertising

How do we help you with baidu advertising in China?

AUDIT OF YOUR SITE

A preliminary audit is carried out in order to optimize your site in a global way with a view to a good referencing on Baidu. Mobile navigation is improved in particular

T

OPTIMIZING YOUR PAGES

Different techniques are used to bring your content up to date for better SEO, using SEO techniques.

j

CREATING CONTENT

We take care of creating content suitable for SEO on Baidu.

BACKLINKS

A careful selection of quality backlinks is made to optimize your SEO.

BAIDU ADVERTISING

Baidu Marketing startegy can be divided into Baidu SEO and Baidu PPC. And Baidu PPC is also called Baidu advertising.

Basically, there are three types of Baidu advertising, baidu brand powerlink, baidu search advertising and baidu union advertising. When you start your Baidu PPC campaign, it’s very important to understand the pro and con of the three types of ads.

BAIDU BRAND POWERLINK

Baidu Brand Powerlink is a unique service provided by Baidu to big brands. It allows images; video; animated Flash ad; links to events or products with introduction! The advantages of this kind of advertising are the greater brand exposure and more attractive display.

BAIDU SEARCH ADVERTISING

Baidu search ads are shown in different layouts.
Sometimes, ads are displayed like that on Google, with a different color background that clearly separates the ads from the organic search results. The advertising part and natural result zones are clearly separated. Other times, ads are displayed in a format that is the the organic search results, except for that the small grey “Cache” link is instead a “Sponsored” link. Sometimes there can be even more ads than four. The rules is no matter how many ads are displayed, there will be 10 natural results displayed on the homepage.

BAIDU UNION ADVERTISING

Baidu SEM now has a database of over 300,000 websites for Baidu union ads. And they are categorized into 25 fields and 115 sub-brands. Baidu union ad users can select the websites they want to put their ads on according to the categories. For example, if a cosmetics company wants to promote themselves via Baidu union ads, targeting on young fashion female, they could choose the category of “lady fashion”, and then the ad will be put on all the websites under this category.
Besides, users can also select the website they want to show their ads individually. The effect of Baidu union ads has been criticized by many marketers. The focus of debate is on the fact that ads always appear on irrelevant sites and few results. However, Baidu has already allows users to delete irrelevant sites from the list. And according to my experience, Baidu union ad is one of the best solutions to increase the impressions of your ads in front of the targets. The real disadvantage of Baidu union is the Malicious Click and unlike Google, Baidu will not return the loss from malicious click to union advertising users.

Marketing to China it's also an Agency

We are the top and most visible Web & Marketing Agency for China you will find on the web. Our Services: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.

Contact us Today

FAQ

Frequently Asked Question about baidu advertising in China

What is SEO?

This is your position on the results pages of a search engine. The more you are in the first results, the better you are referenced and visible to the Internet users.

Why not use Google?

Google only accounts for 2% of the search engine market in China. If you want to settle in the Middle Empire, you must be present on Baidu. Without a good SEO strategy on this search engine, you are simply invisible to the Chinese.

What is Baidu?

Baidu is the Chinese Google. While it does not offer as much service as its American counterpart, Baidu is widely used in the Middle Kingdom and ranks clearly as the # 1 search engine. Any SEO strategy in China must therefore go through Baidu.

WHY USE BAIDU RATHER THAN GOOGLE?

In China, Google is censored by the government and represents only 2% of users in China. The remaining 98% of Internet users in China use Baidu.
The main difference between Google and Baidu is the latter privilege priority in Chinese characters sites. Using these characters is paramount to your site and for all SEO campaigns.

Why is SEO different in China?

The SEO of Baidu is very different from that of Google. For example, the Chinese search engine will prefix the results to Chinese characters. The use of these characters is therefore paramount for your website for any SEO campaign.