Branding in ChinaConnecting brands to Chinese consumers
How do we help Brands in China?
Choice of channels
Marketing for Brands in China goes through different channels. These are very little used in the West
For rapid and effective development, social networks are sometimes not enough. We have many contacts to help you.
We have worked with many companies. Whatever your industry, we know it.
Every month, we provide you with an analysis of your company’s results in order to make your strategy as efficient as possible.
Social media for Brands in China
Social Networks are the perfect place to share interesting and viral content about your company and its products. We support your content strategy and define your strategic positioning together.
We set up an active watch to maintain your digital reputation. Responding to consumers on forums, comments, question and answer sites etc. And protect yourself from negative campaigns against you by competitors.
Engagement: WeChat html5
HTML5 is the best way to attract new subscribers to your official WeChat account. This format improves the user experience. This approach is the most direct and appreciated way to gain visibility on WeChat. You can think of an H5 page like a quality mini site that allows for a high degree of user interactivity.
Most H5 Marketing Campaigns revolve around:
- Event Promotion
- Brand Promotion
- Product Introduction
- Market Feedback & Analysis
PR campaign for Brands in China
Specialist Press Relations are essential for an effective branding campaign. Our Press Relations campaigns are organized around different elements:
- A wide network: We have more than 2000 journalists in our contacts.
- Regular monitoring: We send you a detailed report on the PR campaign every month.
- Qualitative content: We do not just create content, but we efficiently and intelligently generate the right content for your audience.
- A team of experts: Our communication with customers via online media is effective thanks to our Chinese team specialized in the online press.
Viral marketing campaigns are riskier and the error can quickly happen … But nothing is ever too late, if the analysis of the results and the return of the customers is done in time and in good conditions, errors can be corrected so that the campaign can pursue its goal. And even without problems, customer feedback is a very interesting way to amplify the phenomenon of buzz.
To ensure that your campaign runs smoothly, you can entrust the analysis of returns to our agency.
Frequently Asked Question about branding in China
How can I sell my Brand products in China?
You can sell your products in many ecommerce platforms.
Here is three most used platforms for your brand.
- Wechat Store: Wechat is the dominant social network in China. It is a 100% mobile product (which is the norm in China)
- Tmall: This is the most trusted ecommerce platform With its strict and regular controls, Tmall’s products are products of quality that appeal to the Chinese.
- JD: This is the #1 ecommerce platform for electronics product in China. JD.com The site is therefore a smart choice of platform for all electronics manufacturers that plans to market in China.
What field have you worked on?
Our experience and professionalism have already convinced many international clients such as L’Oreal (Cosmetics) Aiguemarine (Travel ), Tourfrombali (Tourism), La Rochelle Business School, Jaubajet (Joaillerie), Avène – Pierre Fabre (Cosmetics) and Ethnicraft (furniture) .
Are social networks a compulsory stage?
Branding in China includes social networks. They are so important for brands with little or no presence in China.
I already have a Facebook / Twitter page, can I use it in China?
Unfortunately, no. The complexity for foreign brands is the fact that China has its own social platforms, as most Western social networks such as Facebook or Instagram are blocked. These platforms also have specific codes that allow a more or less rapid increase in the image of a brand.
Are the results visible in the short term?
It depends on the type of campaign being considered. A Viral Marketing campaign will be much more likely to yield short term results as well as the use of a KOL.
What ir our mission? We help Brands to connect to Chinese Consumers. It might be simple… but most of Western Brands need help to be visible in China