Mystery shopping in China
Nowadays, many companies use this Market research method to verify the quality of their own services in their shops. This tools also called mystery consumer is used externally by market research companies, or watchdog organizations. Sometimes it is internally done and the target is to measure quality of services that the Brand offer in their Shops.
Evaluates customer service and quality control become important in China. News for potential customers and shoppers, get contact information, and details about the business in Retails, when customers come shopping.
In China, the service is very important for Rich consummer and get gather specific information about products and services is strategic for many brands, specially the luxury Brands.
When a client hires a company providing mystery shopping services, a survey methodology should be drawn up and agreed to which defines what information / factors that the Brand want to measure, that can include:
- how long it takes before the mystery shopper is greeted
- Count the number of employees in the store on entering
- Measure the cleanliness of store and store associates
- he welcome, whether the greeting is friendly (or not) ,speed of service
- the questions asked by the shopper to find a suitable product
- the sales arguments used by the employee
- whether or how the employee attempted to close the sale
- whether the saler suggested any add-on sales
- compliance with company standards relating to service, store appearance, and grooming/presentation
Mystery shoppers perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way, and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences.
In China Daxueconsulting is specialized in this kind of services. What they do?
- they Send investigators in Shop
- They can Deploy mystery shopping in many cities
- Mystery phone calls
- Qualitative interviews with vendors and clients.
- Taking photos, counting, descriptions of the place and records
More information in this page China Mystery Shopping
Daxue Consulting : mystery Shopping
Daxue Consulting was founded in the campus of the Beijing University in 2009 by a French and former member of Junior Essec Conseil, the very first junior enterprise in the world
The first junior enterprise based in China, serves as a very good example for us to understand the uniqueness of a junior enterprise and how it is able to execute numerous quality market research projects. Junior Enterprise is able to deliver the most cost-effective market solutions to its clients.
Junior Enterprise in China
This Junior company recruits and mobilizes the best students from a long list of top-ranked universities in China to execute market research in a dynamic, rigorous and precise manner within the framework of the business model of a junior enterprise catered to the China context. The research methods that Daxue Consulting employs are of a wide range : focus groups, mystery shopping, market analysis in China and business planning.
Daxue Consulting is dedicated to assisting the clients in their projects and development by offering professional marketing consultancy.